1. If you use the contact form on the CMI site your personal information (including your name, email address, job title, company’s name, telephone and mobile numbers, postal and email address)is collected by CMI.
2. All of the personal information described above will be stored on CMI’s email server (unless you notify us that you no longer wish us to retain such information, in which case it will be deleted).
3. CMI will only use your personal information in order to contact you (for example by email, mail or telephone). If you do not wish to be contacted by CMI please send us an email at email@example.com
4. CMI will share your personal information with the other members of its group. In supplying CMI with your personal information, you agree that CMI may transfer that information (to the extent that it is still held on our database at the relevant time) to a third party who acquires all or substantially all ofCMI’s assets or stock or our website services whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise. CMI will not otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties.
5. CMI will also share your personal information with members of its group which are located overseas. By submitting your personal information on the CMI site and communicating with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your personal information in this way.
7. CMI is committed to data security. CMI takes steps to guard against unauthorised access to the personal information of the users of its site. Although it makes every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, CMI cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which is transmitted to us on-line.
8. Your rights in relation to your Personal Data. You have the right to:
9. If you have any questions or concerns about CMI’s use of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org